Powered by TalkShoe

Endued With Power I-Radio:The Preaching of Revivalist Steve O'Brien. Live Sunday nights 6PM EST on Talkshoe and also listen to recorded archived messages from past shows. Please read the blog entry "Why I Live and Preach the Way I Do" from June 2010 before listening to Steve preach to have a good understanding about the anointing and gifts God has placed in his life for your good. Please forgive the quality of the recordings as they are done over a cell phone and blue tooth mic. The quanity of the word is great.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Denmark! Are You Ready For Revival?

This morning as I looked at the stats from the blog I saw that daily people from Denmark are coming to the site. They have the third highest numbers on countries visiting. Then the word of the Lord came to me for Denmark.
Denmark, Are you ready for revival? I see the hunger of My people there escalating to great heights says the Lord. I will come to you very soon as you have got all the attention of heaven. We will come down to you with great power and majesty and break loose all over your land like a rushing mighty wind and usher in the greatest harvest you have ever seen, says the Lord. The revival outpouring will be like that never seen in the land and of the likes that will never be seen again. So cry out. Prepare your hearts for My time of arrival draws near and you must be ready for Me to come and take over. The churches will not be big enough so prepare to go out into the streets and fjords for My presence shall saturate the whole land of Denmark, says the Lord.
I then saw that the revival and presence of His Glory would spread out to all of Scandinavia and parts of Europe from Denmark as the heart of it all.
There has been a small prayer core of people pounding heaven for many years but as of lately it has heightened in it's peak and reached heaven and grabbed heaven's attention. The coldness of the hearts of the people in the land will melt like wax with the fire of God and many many souls will be saved and it will reach out and up even into the government and people in key positions will be saved and become advocates of the revival. No one can stop Him and He will keep coming and rest upon the land until the people stop praying and hungering. I believe this will begin in 2011 and will stay as long as the people allow. There doesn't have to ever be an end. So Denmark please hear the word of the Lord press in now like never before and never stop when He comes because He doesn't' just seek a visitation but a habitation. May the Glory of the Lord rest over your land until He returns.
In closing I see a vision of the glory of the Lord resting upon Denmark and the surrounding regions like an early morning fog, thick and heavy.
Christians in Denmark please e-mail me with what you think about the prophecy enduedwithpower@gmail.com
Pastor Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment