Powered by TalkShoe

Endued With Power I-Radio:The Preaching of Revivalist Steve O'Brien. Live Sunday nights 6PM EST on Talkshoe and also listen to recorded archived messages from past shows. Please read the blog entry "Why I Live and Preach the Way I Do" from June 2010 before listening to Steve preach to have a good understanding about the anointing and gifts God has placed in his life for your good. Please forgive the quality of the recordings as they are done over a cell phone and blue tooth mic. The quanity of the word is great.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Episode 1 Fire of God Pt 1 Scripture Notes

The 1st episode was a challenge in the beginning as it took me over 20 minutes and two different phones to finally get on the call to begin ministering.
It's been over 2 years since preaching on the radio but God showed up as He always had and was able to minister through me. The radio ministry brings upon me a very powerful and intense presence. I guess it feels at times and though I'm God's flame thrower and the flames just shoot out of my mouth. It is sometimes hard to keep focused because it can get so intense but I wouldn't have it any other way. I call it ministering by the seat of my pants and the Holy Ghost. Another words, hang on for dear life because your about to go for a wild ride for a half an hour or so. I wish every Christian could experience what I feel and encounter with God in ministry. Many more would flock to Him and lay down their lives to minister. There is no better place to be on earth that in the presence of God.
Here are the Scripture notes from Episode 1 Fire of God Pt 1
Luke 24:49
Gen. 15:17
Ex. 3:2
Ex. 24:16-18
Ex. 40:34-38 (which I never got to read and is very powerful)
1 Kings 18:22-24
Ezk. 1:4
Dan. 7:9-10
Rev. 1:9-16
Heb. 12:25-29
See you next week and remember God is a consuming fire and jealously burns for you
Pastor Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment